LPRng

I would like to provide an LPRng package.  This brings up a couple of
points.

1) What should be done about the lpr.exe provided by cygutils?
2) Should I make LPRng dependent upon ifhp?
3) LPRng really wants to have its own userid to run under.  Should I
create one automatically (assuming that's even doable)?  There is
really a whole raft of sticky problems under here, especially since
the userid is compiled in.
4) Should I build in SSL support?  You can't really provide it as an
add-on.

Actually, 2-4 only matter if people want to use LPRng as a server.
Truthfully, I'm not even sure that ifhp can handle the parallel port
under cygwin.