Re: Ghostscript 7.05-2 ready for review, upload

On Sat, 26 Oct 2002, Dario Alcocer wrote:

> I've generated the native and X11 packages for Ghostscript 7.05-2.
> This new release fixes the text-mode mount bug reported by Sven
> Kohler.  I've generated new setup.hint files, which should be
> reviewed before incorporation into setup.ini.

I reviewed the hint files. The only difference i see between 7.05-1 and
the new version is in the setup.hint for 'ghostscript' -
'ghostscript-base' is not required anymore. It seems  this was made
intentionally, so it should be ok. Next thing that I see is that you put
in the 'requires' directive for 'ghostscript' and 'ghostscript-x11' both
libpng12 and zlib. This should be not necessary since libpng12 includes
zlib in its 'requires' directive.