Re: CMake 1.4.5-1

Pavel Tsekov wrote:
On Thu, 3 Oct 2002, Pavel Tsekov wrote:

I'm downloading it right now. I'll try to understand what is still missing and report back to the list ASAP.

From what I see here the only problem is in the setup.hint file. The
'requires' directive contains 'libncurses cygwin', while it should be

This should read libncurses5 --------+
Pavel,

Please run cygcheck on ccmake, you will find that it depends on libncurses6, not libncurses5.

Cheers,
Nicholas