Please review ,vote, and I will review

I'm waiting that someone reviews and votes these package,
    tmake-1.8-1 <--- needs more votes, and review.
    doxygen-1.2.18-1 <--- have enough votes, but needs review.
Please review and vote these package.

And if you will need review or votes, please call me like this: "Hi Ryunosuke, It's your turn! "

May I introduce these package?

tmake is a generator of the Makefile.
It search *.c and *.h files, and generates Makefile.
It cannot generate a perfect Makefile but use it as template.
tmake is very useful with qt, because It's trolltech's software, Qt library package includes tmake.
HP:
http://www.trolltech.com/developer/download/tmake.html
My package:
http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley-SanJose/5153/cygwin-package/tmake-1.8-1-package.tgz

doxygen is a very famous software, can generates documents from sources automatticaly.
You add comments with javadoc style or qt style, doxygen generates documents in html,RTF,XML,LATEX,MAN.
If you are a programmer, you may use this. Javadoc can handle with java sources, but not c,c++ sources,
but doxygen can both.Javadoc generates html, but doxygen generates html, rtf,latex. Word can read rtf.
HP:
http://www.doxygen.org
My package:
http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley-SanJose/5153/cygwin-package/doxygen-1.2.18-1-package.tgz