Re: [New Package] tmake-1.8-1, Please vote !

> setup.hint:
>
> category: Devel Utils

I think just "Devel" would be fine. That's what automake and make are.

This package seems to work fine. The example requires qt so it
doesn't really compile, but oh well. The point is to generate the
Makefile, which works. It doesn't seem actually to be limited to just qt.

The exe is converted with perl2exe, does it actually rely on perl
in any way?

The license seems to be a BSD-advert-like (with TrollTech
instead of UCB), which might cause problems if it is used
by GPL projects, no? Might want to mention that in the annoucement.
Too bad, looks useful.

Typo in /usr/doc/Cygwin/tmake-blah.README:

Making binary package:
 $ cd /usr/src/astyle-(VERSION)
               ^^^^^^
There are a couple other lines with "astyle" instead of "tmake" too.

Also I don't like that just doing a "make" in the src directory actually
installs, but I suppose that's something to take up with TrollTech.