Re: cygwin-doc-1.1-1

On Thu, Aug 01, 2002 at 09:08:50PM -0500, Joshua Daniel Franklin wrote:
>Well, no thanks to you bozos I fixed my own problems. These packages
>are ready to upload. They are a *major* upgrade from the other cygwin-doc
>package in that they now include the newlib man pages and the HTML FAQ,
>User's Guide, and API Reference. I tracked down upset and now
>http://ns1.iocc.com/~joshua/cygwin/
>is a real alternate-install mirror.

You know, I think I've changed my mind.  Maybe you *should* be releasing
the .info files and I should be deleting them from cygwin.  I don't like
to mess with the standard install for packages (meaning that info files
should be installed when I build cygwin) but it doesn't make sense to be
consistent here when all of the other cygwin documentation is in your
package.

How would you feel about including the libc*.info and libm.info files in
cygwin-doc?

cgf