new package offering: zsh

Hi All,
  In doing porting work for another project, I ended up porting zsh (my
favorite shell) to Cygwin, so I might as well offer it as a package.  I
will be an active maintainer of zsh as I use this shell on a regular bases
on many systems.  Here's the setup.hint and all the URLs:

category Shells
requires cygwin
sdesc "The Z-Shell"
ldesc "Zsh is a UNIX command interpreter (shell) usable as an interactive
login shell and as a shell script command processor.  Of the standard
shells, zsh most closely resembles `ksh' but includes many
enhancements.  Zsh has command line editing, builtin spelling
correction, programmable command completion, shell functions (with
autoloading), a history mechanism, and a host of other features."

URLs:
http://www.fruitbat.org/Cygwin/zsh/setup.hint
http://www.fruitbat.org/Cygwin/zsh/zsh-4.0.4-1.tar.bz2
http://www.fruitbat.org/Cygwin/zsh/zsh-4.0.4-1-src.tar.bz2

My notes on setting up cygwin to use Zsh instead of Bash in cygwin.bat:
http://www.fruitbat.org/Cygwin/zsh/zsh.notes

General index of Cygwin packages I maintain:
http://www.fruitbat.org/Cygwin/index.html

If there are any problems with either the submission or the packages
themselves, please let me know.  The packaging process was based on Method
Two as described in the "Cygwin Package Contributors Guide".

--
Peter A. Castro <doctor@fruitbat.org> or <Peter.Castro@oracle.com>