SETUP: Is chooser integration as setup page really a good idea?

Hello,

Robert has been waiting with including Gary's patch to
integrate the chooser as a 'normal' setup page.

I am wondering if it actually is a good idea to do it.
My main worry is the limited size of the 'normal' setup
window compared with the size of the now separate chooser
window. This is especially an issue when using large fonts.
Also if (some time) functionality is added to show the ldesc
than we even need more space (or a separate window again).

Even now, with the separate chooser window, the 'Bin' and
'Src' text labels in the header do not display correctly:
they get shortened to 'B..' and 'S..'.

So what do you think? Can we redo the chooser so it fits
in the smaller window or should we leave it as a separate
one?

Hope this does not start a religous war ...

Ton van Overbeek