setup source snapshots

Ok,
	I can now make setup -src snapshots easily (make dist-all for
the curious).

I can't commit what I've done today to CVS, so I've uploaded a snapshot
at http://www.cygwin.com/setup-snapshots/setup-src-20020428.tar.bz2.

Of particular relevance:
* this tarball *has* all the auto-tool files for libgetopt++.
* it will configure and build successfully with "configure && make".
(But not as a mingw app for obvious reasons. Perhaps under msys it would
do so however).

This solves a long term goal for me: to be able to offer setup.exe -src
packages & snapshots. Once it's checked into CVS, I'd like to setup a
cron job to generate daily -src snapshots - is that OK Chris? If not, I
can always upload snapshots whe significant changes occur.

Rob