Checksums [Was Re:fastcall]

 --- Christopher Faylor <cgf@redhat.com> wrote: > On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at
11:28:20AM +1000, Danny Smith wrote:
> > --- Christopher Faylor <cgf@redhat.com> wrote: > On Mon, Apr 08, 2002
> at
> >08:29:29AM +1000, Danny Smith wrote:

> >If so, I am happy checking in windres patches.   The checksum
> >patch is a bit more intrusive into BFD-land and needs review.
>
> I asked DJ to reevaluate that one a week or so ago.  Have you tried it?
> If it just modifies pe-specific code, I'd say we should ping the author
> see if he has any further tweaks (this patch has a two or three month
> history) and, if not, check it in.

I tried this version:
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2002-01/msg00395.html
 and yes it works, without causing any new failures.

I haven't tried using it to build working device drivers though.

I have written to Caspar requesting that he refresh his patch on binutils
list.

Danny

http://www.sold.com.au - SOLD.com.au Auctions
- 1,000s of Bargains!