Re: Link for MORE

On Sun, Mar 17, 2002 at 11:08:17AM -0500, Earnie Boyd wrote:
>Christopher Faylor wrote:

What are you not agreeing to?  No one is denying that the /etc/profile
files themselves need to be created.

If you're referring to adding an alias for 'more', then we're not
talking about that.  It's not the correct solution anyway.  Adding an
alias in /etc/profile doesn't help tcsh users and it breaks ash usage
without the addition of extra tests.  Which, coincidentally, brings us
back to the issue of what should be in /etc/profile.

cgf