Re: New "fortune" package ready for uploading

On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 05:04:27PM -0500, Jonathan Kamens wrote:
> A new version of the "fortune" package is ready for uploading:
>
> http://www.mit.edu/~jik/fortune/setup.hint
> http://www.mit.edu/~jik/fortune/fortune-1.8-2-src.tar.bz2
> http://www.mit.edu/~jik/fortune/fortune-1.8-2.tar.bz2
>
> This is my first submission of a Cygwin package, so please let me know
> if I did anything wrong.

You didn't send the setup.hint content as part of your mail
but otherwise it looks fine.  I'm just uploading the package.
Feel free to send the package announcement according to
http://cygwin.com/setup.html#submitting, point 9 in a few hours.

Thanks,

Red Hat, Inc.