Re: setup crashing - fixed?

On Sun, Jan 27, 2002 at 05:41:00PM +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
> Right, I think I found the cause. At least I can successfully download
> from *every* available site, and before I had repeatable problems doing
> that.
>
> Corinna, can you CVS update and try a fresh build?

It works now for me, too.  Thanks!

Btw., the current setup behaviour is somewhat dangerous(?) or
unexpected(?) in one point.

If a package is available in current and in test version and a user
has the test version installed, the default behaviour of setup is
to reinstall the current version.  Shouldn't the default behaviour
in that case keep the already installed test version?

Red Hat, Inc.