RE: setup crashing (attn Corinna)

> > Hi!
> >
> > Sunday, 20 January, 2002 Robert Collins robert.collins@itdomain.com.au
> wrote:
> >
> > RC> Something seriously funny was going on in the C++/C runtime
> interaction.
> > RC> Rather than try and explain it, I've linked in a recent version of
> Doug
> > RC> Lea's malloc, which also had a couple of quirks, that I've
> (apparently)
> > RC> fixed.

What'd I miss?  What's wrong with the MS-provided malloc in msvcrt*.dll?  Or is
this just for debug?  It appears to add quite a bit (~10%) to the stripped exe
size.

BTW: Setup built from CVS as of two minutes ago crashes for me as well (WhyXP).
As of earlier today it crashes on Why2K too.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle
Brewer.  Patriot.