RE: which which

Here's the help from the GNU one...

$ which --help
Usage: which [options] [--] programname [...]
         --help,          Print this help and exit successfully.
         --skip-dot       Skip directories in PATH that start with a dot.
         --skip-tilde     Skip directories in PATH that start with a tilde.
         --show-dot       Don't expand a dot to current directory in output.
         --show-tilde     Output a tilde for HOME directory for non-root.
         --tty-only       Stop processing options on the right if not on
tty.
         --all, -a        Print all matches in PATH, not just the first
         --read-alias, -i Read list of aliases from stdin.
         --skip-alias     Ignore option --read-alias; don't read stdin.
         --read-functions Read shell functions from stdin.
         --skip-functions Ignore option --read-functions; don't read stdin.

(please note that I'm away from Saturday until 2 Jan next year - so if I do
package this it may not be for a while :)

J.

of this email.