Re: Figlet-2.2 Experimental

Hi again guys,

Sorry about the delay in responding.  I've just been reading the archives
for the list (because I wasn't subscribed to the lists at home, until just
now that is) and I see there's been quite a lot of traffic.  I'm not in
work until Monday now but as soon as I get there I'll upload the tarballs
somewhere so you can peruse them at your own pleasure.  In the mean time,
here's what I have for the setup.hint file (please remember that I'm
writing this "from scratch" because the file's still in work):

@figlet
sdesc: figlet-2.2 Experimental
ldesc: FIGlet is a program that creates
large characters out of ordinary screen
characters.   FIGlet can create characters
in many different styles and can kern and
"smush" these characters together in
various ways.  FIGlet output is generally
reminiscent of the sort of "signatures"
many people like to put at the end of
e-mail and UseNet messages.
test: 2.2-Experimental