Re: unversioned tarballs - do we need to support them (as far as prev/curr/test goes)

On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 03:11:12PM +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
>Ignore this, time for a break I think.

Actually, I think it is a good question.  I have had a versioned byacc
tar ball ready to go for a while.  I'm not sure why mt doesn't have a
version already.

Unfortunately, I don't think that we can get rid of the unversioned stuff
for a while since people could still have unversioned tar balls sitting
around.  We could announce it as deprecated, though.

cgf