Re: RFP GNU indent

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gareth Pearce" <tilps@hotmail.com>
To: <cygwin-apps@cygwin.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 2:19 AM
Subject: re: RFP GNU indent

> Hi
>
> how are these? - its 2:15am so they probably have some problems... but
> hopefully not terribly discusting for my first go...
>
> http://www-personal.usyd.edu.au/~gpea0679/indent-2.2.6-1-src.tar.bz2
> http://www-personal.usyd.edu.au/~gpea0679/indent-2.2.6-1.tar.bz2
>
> I believe that it works completely OOTB - so theres no patch except
for
> adding the install of the README file...

And running install-info, and checking you don't overwrite info.dir?
(this is sight-unseen).

> and hmmm ...
> http://www.cygwin.com/setup.html
> should probably either have a link to
> http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2000-11/msg00055.html - or contain
the info
> in some other form...

We're creating replacement documentation. Chuck and I are currently
debating just how the -src package will look. I imagine that most of
that email will remain current, but it should definately be in the one
place.

Rob