Re: Want to be a gcc/binutils maintainer?

Danny Smith wrote:

> Egor, I think we do need something like that.  I have just uploaded a beta
> (binaries, src, and diffs) of mingw gcc with fastcall support for mingw at
> SF file release site.
> https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=2435&release_id=60167
> It is for 2.95.3 but the changes have also been tested successfully on gcc
> trunk (and 3.0.2) with mingw bootstrap. My problem has been trying to make
> the diffs public within the w32 crowd and getting some feedback before
> going to gcc-patches.

Question, Danny:  with your changes, does auto-import continue to work?
(with *non* fastcall symbols only, for now...auto-import-for-fastcall
probably needs to be added later, but for now...)

Download this:

http://www.neuro.gatech.edu/users/cwilson/cygutils/V1.1/dll-stuff/dll-helpers-0.2.9.tar.bz2

and run the various tests.

--Chuck