Re: AW: perl-5.6.0 ready for test! (IMPORTANT READ THIS MESSAGE ON MAINTAINE

--- Chris Faylor <cgf@cygnus.com> wrote:

> I'd like to suggest that setup needs a category like "developer environment"
> which
> includes things like that but then someone might suggest that I provide a
> patch.  :-)

Well, you could have said "An addition to the TODO list". ;)  I like this idea.
 So the default would be for setup to download and install only the necessary
parts to create a "user environment" and if "developer environment" is checked
it would download everything.

Hmm... After looking at the directory listing we may need three or more
categories.  E.G. Inetutils and login could be in a "Server Environment"
category.

Cheers,

=====
---