Updated: naim-0.11.6.6-1

naim 0.11.6.6 is now available through the Cygwin Net Release.

naim is a console client for AOL Instant Messenger, ICQ, Internet Relay
Chat, and The lily CMC. Development work is done on Linux, but naim should
work on any system with an ANSI C compiler, BSD sockets, and ncurses. This
includes operating systems such as BeOS, FreeBSD, Mac OS 10, NetBSD, and
Microsoft Windows using Cygwin. naim has been in development since October,
1998. More information is available from:
	http://naim.n.ml.org/

,--------------------------------------------------------------------------.
| To install or upgrade this package, run the Cygwin Net Release Setup     |
| Program, available from [http://cygwin.com/setup.exe]. Answer all of the |
| questions to reach the Select Packages screen. You will find naim listed |
| in the "Net" category.                                                   |

This is a mix of new features and bug fixes. All users are encouraged to
upgrade as soon as possible.

If there is any questionable behaviour at all, please contact me directly at
<n@ml.org>, on AIM as "naim help," or on EFnet or Undernet IRC in #naim. If
you are interested in the use and development of naim, feel free to
subscribe to the naim-users mailing list. Just send a blank email to
<naim-users-subscribe@n.ml.org> and reply to the confirmation message.

--
Daniel Reed <n@ml.org>	http://naim-users.org/nmlorg/	http://naim.n.ml.org/
Never be afraid to try something new. Remember: Amateurs built the