New package: stunnel-4.04-3

Stunnel is a program that allows you to encrypt arbitrary TCP connections inside SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). Stunnel can allow you to secure non-SSL aware daemons and protocols (like POP, IMAP, LDAP, etc) by having Stunnel provide the encryption, requiring no changes to the daemon's code.

To install this package, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions. You'll find the stunnel package listed in the "Net" category.

If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin mailing list at: cygwin at cygwin dot com. I would appreciate it if you would use this mailing list rather than emailing me directly.

| Marcel Telka   e-mail:   marcel@telka.sk  |
|                homepage: http://telka.sk/ |
|                jabber:   marcel@jabber.sk |