Cannot find dependency using compiler built with ct-ng

Hi, to whoever can help me with this issue

I have built an arm compiler for cross-compiling Kismet for my raspberry pi
zero. Inside my /kismet directory, running "make" gives me the error:

*"capture_framework.c:39:28: fatal error: sys/capability.h: No such file or
directory"*

This is after a successful ./configure --host=arm-unknown-linux-gnueabi.

I have installed the cross toolchain packages from the Debian website, per
the instructions here: https://wiki.debian.org/CrossToolchains

Host system is Ubuntu 16.04, the system I'm compiling for is a RPI zero,
running Kali (armel architecture).