using crosstool-ng with the raspberrypi model 3 on Debian Jessie

Hi, I was able to download the git sources and build a debian package as no such package exists in the repository and I was not able to locate any download directions for finding this debian package should those not be on the download site? Now that crosstool-ng is installed as I have a raspberrypi model 3 I wish to setup a .config file to work with that system what is the best method for doing this as I am not able to find one already made? Nick Gawronski