Re: [crosstool-ng/crosstool-ng] bc9ed3: Adds Raspberry Pi 3 sample config

Hello.

Good to know it's not just me being an idiot!  I was hoping to use a
toolchain generated with ct-ng to build a 64-bit root file-system using
buildroot or just using the toolchain with cross-LFS.

I will continue to tinker and at the same time wait to see if there are
changes to this sample.

It's true that at the moment there are only 32-bit images available.  I
expect ArchARM to come up with a 64-bit image soon enough though.

Mike

--
Michael A. Ray
Analyst/Programmer