Re: Can crosstool-ng build a gcc branch

Bryan, thanks for the help it worked.

For others, here are some pedantic instructions:

* From main menu config page "Crosstool-NG Configuration" select
"Paths and misc options"
* From "Paths and misc options" select "Try features marked as EXPERIMENTAL"
* Press ESC twice quickly to return to main config page
* From main menu config page "Crosstool-NG Configuration" select "C compiler"
* From "C compiler" select "Custom gcc" and two new options will
appear "Full path to custom gcc source" and "Custom GCC Version"
* From "C compiler" select" "Full path to custom gcc source" and add
the path to the <root to gcc> you'd like to build.

You can also select "Custom GCC Version" but that does not change
<root to gcc>/gcc/BASE-VER file as I thought it might,
instead you might want to change it manually. Other files that might
be desirable to change so as to further identify
your build are <root to gcc>/gcc/DATESTAMP and <root to gcc>/gcc/DEV-PHASE.

Note the advice here is from a complete noobie to gcc so take it with
a huge grain of salt.

-- Wink