Re: [RFC] Refactor autoconf options and build scripts

Jean-Marie,

> I forgot to give you the result build link:
> https://travis-ci.org/jmlemetayer/crosstool-ng/builds/80602525
Looks really good and we see now the last build.log lines, too.

>> I have selected only few samples. I think it is better to begin with
>> few of them, and after add other tested samples (much easier to have a
>> 'all green status').
But most of the selected samples did fail ;)

What do you think about a new subdirectory "testing" and the corresponding
CT-NG target to build the configurations stored there. This would separate the
samplings for the user from our regression tests.

>> I have add an `after_failure` handle to display the last 500 lines of
>> 'build.log'. Personally, I will decrease this to the last 200 lines.
Yes, reduce it to 200.

BR
   Jasmin