Re: [RFC] Refactor autoconf options and build scripts

Well, here is the first serial build result:
https://travis-ci.org/jmlemetayer/crosstool-ng/builds/80435130

Conclusion, doing serial build is space consuming ... :-) So we have
to add some `rm` between each builds.

I also tried to do parallel builds:
https://travis-ci.org/jmlemetayer/crosstool-ng/builds/80447510

Travis CI handle this very well and as you can see it is easy to see
which sample is good and which one is not. It is also more easy to
read the log on failure.

Personally, I think parallel builds could be a good option.

Regards,
JML