Re: crosstool-ng on darwin...

Cosmos,

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 4:59 PM, Bryan Hundven <bryanhundven@gmail.com> wrote:
> Cosmos,
>
> On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 4:57 PM, Cosmos Nicolaou
> <cosmos.nicolaou@gmail.com> wrote:
>> here it is:
>>
>> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BydV09zDP4zoaVhweUtzVlFxUXM/view?usp=sharing
>>
>> it's big:-)
>>
>> Cheers, Cos.
>
> Yea, that's why I asked to put it on a pastebin service or a web
> server. It will fill up the mailing list. Let me take a look at the
> log.
> Also, don't top post. It makes it harder to follow the conversation ;)
>
> Cheers,
> -Bryan

[CFG  ]    configure: running configure fragment for add-on libidn
[CFG  ]    *** The GNU C library is currently not available for this platform.
[CFG  ]    *** So far nobody cared to port it and if there is no volunteer it
[CFG  ]    *** might never happen.  So, if you have interest to see glibc on
[CFG  ]    *** this platform visit
[CFG  ]    ***  http://www.gnu.org/software/libc/porting.html
[CFG  ]    *** and join the group of porters

Hrm, lets look at the config:

# Automatically generated make config: don't edit
# crosstool-NG crosstool-ng-1.20.0-216-g44a974c-dirty Configuration

Making local changes? Also, why not use the latest master from github
if you are going to make changes?

git clone https://github.com/crosstool-ng/crosstool-ng
or
git clone git://crosstool-ng.org/crosstool-ng

I'm not able to run a build right now, but maybe someone on the list
with a mac can try this? Also try the latest from git and report back.

Cheers,

-Bryan