Re: gconfig?

> It might be a little bit. I have a patch I sent Yann a while back to
> update the kconfig to be current with linux mainline, but it didn't
> include gconf or qconf.
>
> The next release, 1.20.1 will be out soon after I do some
> documentation updates to reflect the new development workflow and
> other documentation updates. I'm hoping to have that done this
> upcoming weekend.
> After that release, I'll be working on 1.21.0, and I'll add kconfig
> update plus gconf & qconf to the milestone list
> (https://github.com/crosstool-ng/crosstool-ng/milestones).
>
> Cheers,
>
> -Bryan

That would be great Bryan.  I can tell you that Qt is still a bit patchy
for accessibility, although Qt5 is better than 4 was better than 3.  But
GTK is good as long as there are no custom widgets.

I'm no great shakes as a cross-compiler expert but let me know if I can
do anything, like test gconfig once it's in, for accessibility.

Mike

--
Michael A. Ray
Analyst/Programmer

Don't judge my disability until you witness my ability

Interested in accessibility on the Raspberry Pi?
Visit: http://www.raspberryvi.org/