Advice on using patchworks.

I get a list of patches with 'pwclient search -s New'.  It seems that
only a few of them apply cleanly and I would have to resolve merge
conflicts to apply them.  Is there a particular order that I should
apply the patches in?  If I fetch them and build/test is it worth a
'Tested-by' or something?

Thanks,
Bill Pringlemeir.