m68k-uclinux-uclibc build problems, and solutions!

Hello world!

I managed to get m68k-unknown-uclinux-uclibc to build, but I needed to
make a few changes.

Perhaps here is the correct place to report them?

1) libstdc++ required me to add UCLIBC_SUSV4_LEGACY=y to the uClibc.config.
2) elf2flt cvs link is dead! it has disappeared from the face of the
internet. i built a custom tarball from
https://github.com/ysat0/elf2flt.git which seems to work. From memory,
I think the elf2flt from the dead cvs repo set output binaries to run
from ram by default. That doesnt seem to be the case with the GIT
branch.. i had to set the environment variable FLTFLAGS="-r" to get
that behavior.

ALSO.. does anyone have the elf2flt code backed up anywhere?
I've no idea how different the code in the GIT link actually is to the official.

I sent an email to the contact-us address on uClinux.org... but that
was also dead.

Thanks All!
Love the tool.... Before i found this, i was using gentoo's crossdev.
needed its hand holding every step of the way... it was completely
ignorant of MMUless setups.

Thanks again.
Chris.