Re: Plans for a new crosstool-ng release?

On Thu, Aug 01, 2013 at 10:35:25PM +0200, Yann E. MORIN wrote:
> OK, by popular demand, I'll release a new version this WE, then. ;-)
> Sorry, I missed the previous release schedule for various reasons.

Hey, no worries.  I know what it's like to forget about releases..

> Care to send a patch and your .config, so I can try to reproduce the
> error?

Sure, here you go.  The problem is really in elf2flt's configure script
not figuring out that it needs to explicitly link in libdl, but this
patch was the most expedient solution to get me to a working toolchain.

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy        		       pizza at shaftnet dot org
Delray Beach, FL                          ^^ (email/xmpp) ^^