version of MPFR

I'm attempting to compile an ARM toolset based on linaro-4.8-2013.06-1 (yes, I know, bleeding edge!) and based on the arm-bare_newlib_cortex_m3_nommu-eabi sample.  The crosstool-NG script fails on my box when attempting to compile MPFR.  The reason is that I'm using Fedora 19 (yes, I know, bleeding edge!) which includes automake version 1.13 which no longer supports automatic de-ANSI-fication and MPFR 2.4.2 .  I know I could just back up to an older autotools version, but I thought it might be better to bring MPFR up to a more recent version that's still going to work building the tools.  So, what I've done is to move from MPFR version 2.4.2 to version 3.1.2.  Aside from some minor annoyance caused by a corporate proxy blocking outbound CVS port access (so making it impossible to directly fetch elf2flt), it seems to have built without errors once I turned off support for C++.  (I'll work on that next.)  I'm starting to test now, but thought I'd share my progress so far in case anybody else has problems with a "too new" autotools installation.  Assuming that my testing find that this actually worked, I'll share my configuration file.

Ed