Re: Relocatable toolchain

Hi Thomas,

I didn't set anything special, I think. I think, there has to be some
setting I'm missing. Which settings do you have according sysroot?
And if you call cross-gcc with --print-sysroot, do you get relative or
absolute path? I get absolute path to the location I've used to
build the toolchain....

Thanks for your help,
Filipp