Re: Alpha Cross compiler

Hello.

I actually have no question for you this time. Instead, I just want to
give an update on the status of the problem I was facing. I finally
could get my cross compiled benchmarks to work on an alpha image. As
you mentioned, I used "-static" option for gcc, and also used "-L"
followed by the path to the static libraries of the cross compiler.
Initially I had problems with glibc and libc versions, although I was
linking statically. So, I tried cross compiling on a machine whose gcc
and glibc was pretty close to the cross compiler's, and then it
worked.

Thanks for your help,
Mahshid