Re: D language support in crosstool-ng.

Dawid, All,

On Monday 11 June 2012 17:43:05 dpc@ucore.info wrote:
> Some while ago I've made some hacks that add D language support to
> crosstools-ng.
>
> I've posted my hacks here:
>
> https://bitbucket.org/xdpcx/crosstool-ng-dlang/
[--SNIP--]
> Would you be interested in reviewing and integrating D language
> support into mainline crosstool-ng ?

Yes, it would be nice.

Ultimately, I can pull from your tree, but not in its current state.

Note that I already had a quick glance at your tree, and have a few comments.
If you posted your patches, it would be much easier to comment on those.

Could you please rebase your patchset against the latest repository, and post
the patches for review on the list?

It's as simple as running (after a rebase!): hg email -o --to crossgcc@...
Of course, you can --cc whoever you want: hg help email

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.