Patches for eglibc to support cygwin host

Hi all,

Thanks for this awesome tool. I'm attaching three patches for eglibc-2.12 which allowed me to target x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu-gcc (4.5.3 and 4.6.1) on both cygwin-1.5 and 1.7 hosts. I suspect the gcc version doesn't matter much, and probably the patches would work for other eglibc versions as well (they're pretty minimal).

Notes:

1. gcc can't be built with lto/plugin support on a cygwin host (very annoying to have the build fail after 2h for that reason). This might have been fixed for gcc-4.7 but I haven't tested this on a cross-compiler yet.

2. While building posix/cross-getconf, the error is encountered: i686-build_pc-cygwin-gcc: command not found.

Solution: add $XTOOLS/.build/$TARGET/buildtools/bin to $PATH before starting the build (the dir will be created as part of the build)

3. Run rebaseall before starting. Enable save states. If you encounter fork errors while a just-built gcc is running: background the build just after it finishes extracting the offending state, then issue the following command (from the .build directory): rebase -sv $(find . -name "*.dll").

Enjoy!
Ryan