glibc/eglibc, convert to TI-RPC...

It seems that newer versions of glibc and eglibc use a 'TI-RPC'.  I
installed a cross ARM with 2.14 and many ltib packages do not build with
this compiler/toolset.  I googled and couldn't find any how to on
updating to this version.  If the rpc.h headers are no longer in libc,
what are you suppose to '#include' in source.  Or are we to alter a
'-I'?  Is anyone aware of a FAQ/Howto on TI-RPC conversion?  Are there
RPC api changes or just library and header adjustments?

>From eglibc 2.14 release notes...

   * The RPC implementation in libc is obsoleted.  Old programs keep
     working but new programs cannot be linked with the routines in libc
     anymore.  Programs in need of RPC functionality must be linked
     against TI-RPC.  The TI-RPC implementation is IPv6 enabled and
     there are other benefits.

     Visible changes of this change include (obviously) the inability to
     link programs using RPC functions without referencing the TI-RPC
     library and the removal of the RPC headers from the glibc headers.
     Implemented by Ulrich Drepper.

For now, I rebuilt with 2.13 but I understand that IPv6 support is
probably good to have as standard.

tia,
Bill Pringlemeir.