custom kernel issue

Hello

I'm using a tarball of the specific version running on some embedded
linux hardware ; this is set up in the menus and everything, but the
build fails with the latest version pulled from mercurial

In build.log :

[INFO ]  Retrieving needed toolchain components' tarballs
[DEBUG]    ==> Executing: 'ln' '-sf'
'/Volumes/Crosstools/Fritzbox.src/GPL-release_kernel.tar.gz'
'/Volumes/Crosstools/crosstool-ng/.build/src/linux-custom.tar.gz'
(...)
[INFO ]  Extracting and patching toolchain components
[WARN ]    'linux-custom' not found in
'/Volumes/Crosstools/crosstool-ng/.build/tarballs'

Solved by:
ln -sf ../src/linux-custom.tar.gz .

(or so I guess because it has been extracting and patching for 10
minutes instead of failling fast)

It's a possible regression over version 1.11.4 because I don't
remember having that issue then.

--
vCard: http://guylhem.tel