CT_PREFER_MIRROR working?

Yann, All,

I select the following settings:

CT_USE_MIRROR=y
CT_PREFER_MIRROR=y
CT_MIRROR_BASE_URL="ftp://akennedy_lin/pub/dl";

with the expectation that for each package needed, the build will go
look at that location (which _is_ a valid name in our network).
Unfortunately, there seems to be "custom" downloads for eglibc.  I
modified the scripts to avoid that custom download if the
MIRRO_BASE_URL is set, however, I was wondering if there is already a
fix for this?  Should _all_ packages attempt to download from the
PREFER_MIRROR base if it is set?

If not, I'll send what I've got, however, it is a really UGLY hack.

Thanks,
Andy