Re: error: conflicting types for 'psignal'

Could you please post your .config and DEBUG build.log to pastebin?

This will help to better diagnose the issue.
Tried to do paste using pastebin.com, but my browser wouldn't allow it (the 'paste' option gets greyed as soon as I select and copy the contents of that file) - it may be because the actual build.log is over 27mb in size, so any other suggestions you have are welcome! I could compress that file (it is less than 1mb when archived), attach it in an email and send it privately to you - let me know if you would like me to do that.

I am not sure if it is wise to attach a binary file (even though is less than a megabyte in size) and post it via the list!