Re: Trouble building cross compiler for powerpc

Hi,

After changing gcc version from 4.3.2 to 4.4.3, the cross compiler was apparently built without errors.

I don't know what failed before, as the configuration was said to work in the cg-ng mainpage as "powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu" sample.

The host I'm running all this stuff is a Debian Squeeze on a 32 bit x86 CPU.

Thanks!