documentation omission

Hi

docs/overview.txt infroms us that:

... The
value for those options are then stored in a configuration file.

may we know which one?

I need to flip between a couple of experimental configurations and want to swap the config files. Oddly the doc does mentions the file but does not tell me what it is called.

Could you enlighten me and possibly add it to the doc?

Thanks.