Re: [CT-NG:patch 01/19] Add option to not install the wrapper scripts

Remy, Bart, Arnaud, All,

On Friday 09 April 2010 21:04:20 Remy Bohmer wrote:
> On certain hosts (ie. mingw) the default wrapper scripts and binary do not work
> due to incompatible paths, path syntax, executable extensions

As Arnaud said previously, offering the option 'none' when at the same time
the wrapper is needed is a bit dubious.

Now that I managed to properly build the companion libraries statically [*]
and link gcc (and the others) against those, then the wrapper is no longer
required. I kept the ability to build static/shared libraries, and the
wrapper is now installed only if shared libs are built.

So this patch is no longer needed, or so I hope. :-)

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

[*] will be pushed soon, I still have a few stuff to polish.