Re: Cross install to MSys/mingw

Franck, All,

On Thursday 04 March 2010 19:15:46 Motta, Frank wrote:
> Have you seen any tool/script that 'completes' the "make install" for
> Canadian cross for windows host from which I can leverage?

There is crosstool-NG, which I maintain:
  http://ymorin.is-a-geek.org/projects/crosstool

There is (still experimental) support for building a canadian cross
compiler. crosstool-NG can run on Linux and Cygwin (mingw32 untested).
Which means you could be able to build on Linux a canadian cross that
runs on mingw32, or build on Cygwin a canadian cross that runs on
mingw32.

Note that, as already said, this is still experimental, so you may have
some issues. Some people have already reported success in compiling and
running a canadian cross that:
- builds on Linux x86
- runs on mingw32
- targets Linux x86