Re: Success building seemingly native toolchain

On Tuesday, 29 ×September 2009 18:48:23 Richard Strand wrote:
> The toolchain is working perfectly for me and I've not run into any
> problems yet. Changing to -O2 sounds like a good idea as long as it
> doesn't break builds for any other architectures.

I'm not sure if it's related, but AFAIR g++ only consider inline
of C++ methods with -O2 or more (maybe some of the inline methods
are crucial for g++ or glibc itself).

--
Oron Peled                                 Voice: +972-4-8228492
oron@actcom.co.il                  http://users.actcom.co.il/~oron