Re: croostool-ng: GCC 4.4.1 Working!

On 09/26/2009 10:19 PM, Yann E. MORIN wrote:
OK, so I don't want to sit on these patches any longer.
Yes, sorry... I have been a bit lazy the past few days (weeks) wrt
crosstool-NG... It's been threee years now I'm working on it, and
I feel a little bit blasé.

Sorry to hear that, we are a lot of people who really appreciate your work! With your recent move to hg it could perhaps be easier to share the burden, so to speak?

Are there anyone else out there willing to help Yann?

I'm still learning, but I could at least start by reading up on hg and clone your tree. (I am a bit of a bzr and git man myself though, so I've been lazy...)

Maybe the best way for you would be if we set up a better patch approval process? When a new patch is suggested (like mine), some other people start evaluating it and give it ++ or --, and if enough people approve your job is simply to pull it in? Not too unlike how Linus does it...