Re: ct-ng build fails with 'make[1]: *** [configure-binutils] Error 1'

On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 9:39 AM, Yann E.
MORIN<yann.morin.1998@anciens.enib.fr> wrote:
>> Can you clarify what you mean by "one of the two others options"?
>> Choosing "Let ./configure decide" and "Specific kernel version" will
>> enable support for older kernels?
>> That's not intuitive.
>
> Hopefully, that's explained quite in length in the "Help" entries for the
> three options. If that's still not clear enough, then come back, and ask
> again, please.

It's explained there; still, it's not intuitive. I don't usually read
"Help" entries unless I think the label given to the option applies to
me.  Perhaps make the label more informative to make clear that the
options influence the ability to run on all kernels?

 - Godmar