Re: Build tips for arm cross toolchain

Acharya Partha ??:
> Jack
>
> For initial idea you can refer to the following sites :
>
> http://www.kegel.com/crosstool/current/doc/crosstool-howto.html
>
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/clfs/view/1.0.0/mips64/cross-tools/binutils.html
>
> The process is quite similar for both mips and ARM target , let me know if this help you.

	Thanks. I am stopping at generating glibc headers for compiling gcc
stage1. Maybe it is because I am generating EABI toolchain. It complains
about my kernel is too old. (But my host PC and kernel header for the
tool chain is already 2.6.23 and 2.6.26 respectively)

	Do you have any idea?

	BTW, my final goal is to build a cygwin toolchain. I can see there will
be more challenging :(. If there is any information about that, it will
be much thanks.

	I don't mind to test and collect all information into a document so
that life will be easier for people who want to do the same thing.

	Thanks again.

BR,
Jacky